Apply for O OJJDP 2021 06003
- The Department of Justice, Office of Juvenile Justice Delinquency Prevention in the law, justice and legal services sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "OJJDP FY 2021 Delinquency Prevention Grants Program" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 16.548.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 12, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 28, 2021.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1,500,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 8 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Law, Justice and Legal Services
Next opportunity: Delta Healthcare Services Grant
Previous opportunity: Fellowship Programs at Independent Research Institutions
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for O OJJDP 2021 06003
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (O OJJDP 2021 06003) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|72062421RFA00005||Strengthening Civil Society and Community Resilience Program in Cameroon|
|O OJJDP 2021 13001||OJJDP FY 2021 Supporting Tribal Youth: Training and Technical Assistance and Youth Leadership Development|
|O OJJDP 2021 18001||OJJDP FY 2021 Title II Formula Grants Program FY 2021 Title II Grant Solicitation Year 1 of the 3-Year Plan|
|O OJJDP 2021 11002||OJJDP FY 2021 Family-Based Alternative Sentencing Program|
|O OJJDP 2021 15001||OJJDP FY 2021 Post-Secondary Education Opportunities for Child Protection Professionals|
|O OJJDP 2021 13002||OJJDP FY 2021 Juvenile Justice System Reform Initiative|
|O OJJDP 2021 21002||OJJDP FY 2021 Strengthening ICAC Technological Investigative Capacity|
|O COPS 2021 75009||Community Policing Development (CPD) Invitational Solicitation|
|O COPS 2021 75007||Community Policing Development (CPD) Crisis Intervention Teams Solicitation|
|O COPS 2021 75012||Community Policing Development (CPD) Microgrants Solicitation|
|INL21CA0046AMEBURKINAF ROADSAFETY 052721||Burkina Faso Road Safety Initiative|
|INL21CA0047 AMESENAGAL ROADSAFETY 052721||Senegal Road Safety Initiative|
|SFOP0008188||U.S. Anticorruption Innovation Lab|
|72011521RFA00009||Tajikistan Legal Support Program|
|O COPS 2021 81002||Community Policing Development (CPD) Tolerance, Diversity, and Anti-Bias Online Training Solicitation|
|O COPS 2021 75008||Community Policing Development (CPD) De-Escalation Training Solicitation|
|O COPS 2021 75010||Community Policing Development (CPD) Accreditation Solicitation|
|O OJJDP 2021 30002||OJJDP FY 2020 and 2021 Nonparticipating States: American Samoa (2020), Connecticut (2020 and 2021), Nebraska (2020 and 2021), New Mexico (2020), Texas (2020 and 2021), Wyoming (2020 and 2021), and Virgin Islands (2020) Solicitation|
|SFOP0008175||Western Hemisphere Regional Anticorruption Project|
|INL21CA0044 WHPHONDURAS ANTITRAFF 060820||Reducing Narco-Ranching and Trafficking of Flora and Fauna in Honduran Protected Areas|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "O OJJDP 2021 06003", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.