Apply for 20210811 RA
- The National Endowment for the Humanities in the humanities (see cultural affairs in cfda) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Fellowship Programs at Independent Research Institutions" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 45.161.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 06, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 11, 2021.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $565,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 10 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Humanities (see Cultural Affairs in CFDA)
Next opportunity: OJJDP FY 2021 Delinquency Prevention Grants Program
Previous opportunity: Disability and Rehabilitation Research Projects (DRRP) Program: Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI) Model Systems National Data and Statistical Center
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for 20210811 RA
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (20210811 RA) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|DOS KAZ ALM PAS 21 008||Capacity Building for Suicide Prevention|
|PAS CHISINAU FY21 11||Alumni Events|
|ENGAGEMENT 202110||Public Engagement with Historical Records|
|ARCHIVAL 202110||Access to Historical Records: Archival Projects|
|20210929 RFW||Archaeological and Ethnographic Field Research|
|20210915 FN||Dynamic Language Infrastructure – Documenting Endangered Languages Fellowships|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "20210811 RA", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.