Apply for ED GRANTS 111221 002
- The Department of Education in the education sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE): International Foreign Language Education (IFLE): Fulbright-Hays Group Projects Abroad (GPA) Long-Term Project Assistance Listing Number (ALN) 84.022B" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 84.021.
- This funding opportunity was created on Nov 12, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jan 11, 2022 Applications Available November 12, 2021. Deadline for Transmittal of Applications January 11, 2022. Pre-Application Webinar information The Department will hold a pre-application meeting via webinar for prospective applicants. Detailed information regarding this webinar will be provided on the GPA website at www2.ed.gov/programs/iegpsgpa/index.html. Additionally, for prospective applicants that have never received a grant from the Department and those that are interested in learning more about the process, please review the grant funding basics resource at https://www2.ed.gov/documents/funding-101/funding-101-basics.pdf. FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT Cory Neal, U.S. Department of Education, 400 Maryland Avenue, SW, room 258-12, Washington, DC 20202. Telephone (202) 453-6137. Email GPA@ed.gov..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $300,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 11 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Education
Next opportunity: 2022 NOAA Hawaii Bay Watershed Education and Training (B-WET) Program
Previous opportunity: English Access Microscholarship Program
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for ED GRANTS 111221 002
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (ED GRANTS 111221 002) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|ED GRANTS 111221 001||Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE): International Foreign Language Education (IFLE): Fulbright-Hays Group Projects Abroad (GPA) Short-Term Project Assistance Listing Number (ALN) 84.021A|
|NNH22ZHA005C||FY 2022 NASA ESTABLISHED PROGRAM TO STIMULATE NOTICE OF FUNDING OPPORTUNITY (NOFO)|
|ED GRANTS 111621 001||Office of Special Education and Rehabilitative Services (OSERS): Rehabilitation Services Administration (RSA): American Indian Vocational Rehabilitation Services (AIVRS) Assistance Listing Number (ALN) 84.250P|
|NNC22ZHA002N||MUREP Precollege Summer Institute (MUREP PSI)|
|NNG22ZHA006C||MAIANSE CONNECTing Indigenous Culture and Science Through Co-design of STEM Ecosystems (MAIANSE CONNECT)|
|ED GRANTS 120321 001||Office of Elementary and Secondary Education (OESE): Office of Migrant Education (OME): High School Equivalency Program (HEP), Assistance Listing Number 84.141A|
|ED GRANTS 120321 002||Office of Elementary and Secondary Education (OESE): Office of Migrant Education (OME): College Assistance Migrant Program (CAMP), Assistance Listing Number 84.149A|
|SFOP0008464||Tomorrow's Leaders Recruitment|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "ED GRANTS 111221 002", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.