Apply for NOAA NOS OCM 2022 2007142
- The Department of Commerce in the education, environment, natural resources, science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "2022 NOAA Hawaii Bay Watershed Education and Training (B-WET) Program" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 11.473.
- This funding opportunity was created on Nov 18, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Feb 25, 2022.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $150,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 10 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Independent school districts, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, For profit organizations other than small businesses, Small businesses.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Education, Environment, Natural Resources, Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Previous opportunity: Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE): International Foreign Language Education (IFLE): Fulbright-Hays Group Projects Abroad (GPA) Long-Term Project Assistance Listing Number (ALN) 84.022B
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for NOAA NOS OCM 2022 2007142
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "NOAA NOS OCM 2022 2007142", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.