Apply for DHS 20 GPD 134 00 01
- The Department of Homeland Security, Department of Homeland Security - FEMA in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Fiscal Year 2020 Presidential Residence Protection Assistance Grant (PRPA)" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 97.134.
- This funding opportunity was created on Oct 21, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Nov 27, 2020.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 10 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: FY20 DRL Statements of Interest for Iraq
Previous opportunity: Building Effective Communication Strategies and Messaging
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for DHS 20 GPD 134 00 01
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (DHS 20 GPD 134 00 01) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|SE2800 21 GR EURCZ102320||Embassy Prague Annual Statement|
|PAS 001 FY2021||U.S. Embassy Bratislava PAS Annual Program Statement|
|SFOP0007347||FY20 DRL Statements of Interest for China|
|SFOP0007345||FY20 DRL Statements of Interest for Iraq|
|DOS DAR 2021||Notice of Funding Opportunity (NOFO|
|SFOP0007400||FY2021 English Language Fellow and Specialist Program|
|RFI 72011521RFA00001||Local Governance Strengthening Activity|
|SFOP0007409||FY 2021 Cultural Orientation Technical Assistance Program Notice of Funding Opportunity|
|PAS LIMA FY21 01||U.S. Embassy LIMA PAS Annual Program Statement|
|G21AS00007||2021 National Geological & Geophysical Data Preservation Program|
|AF BAMAKO FY21 01||U.S. Embassy Bamako Public Diplomacy Annual Program Statement|
|NOI ILAB 20 10||Combatting Child Labor in Cobalt Supply Chains in the Democratic Republic of the Congo|
|7200AA20APS00006 ADDENDUM ISEDMS MOROCCO||Inclusive Socio-Economic Development in Marrakech-Safi, Morocco|
|SFOP0007420||DRL Internet Freedom Annual Program Statement|
|SFOP0007422||Applied Research and Evaluation Innovation Fund: Round 1|
|SFOP0007424||Annual Program Statement for Statements of Interest for Human Rights, Accountability, and Access to Information in the Democratic People’s Republic of Korea|
|SFOP0007426||Reducing Violence Against Religious Minority Communities in Brazil|
|SFOP0007428||FY 2021 TechWomen Program|
|S DR860 APS 2021 01||U.S. Embassy Santo Domingo – Public Diplomacy Annual Program Statement|
|SFOP0007437||FY 2021 Iraq, Jordan, Lebanon, Turkey Concept Notes|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "DHS 20 GPD 134 00 01", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.