Quino checkerspot butterfly augmentation project (F19AS00196)
- The Department of the Interior, Fish and Wildlife Service in the environment sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Quino checkerspot butterfly augmentation project" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.657.
- This funding opportunity was created on Apr 26, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by May 02, 2019 This is a Notice of Intent to make an award to Conservation Biology Institute. No competition is expected. Please do not apply..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $105,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Environment
Next opportunity: Election Monitoring and Parliamentary Observation in the Kyrgyz Republic
Previous opportunity: Fiscal Year (FY) 2019 Community Assistance Program - State Support Services Element (CAP-SSSE) - Region 10
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (F19AS00196) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|USGS 19 FAC 0131||Onshore Research|
|M19AS00017||BOEM FY 2019 Environmental Studies Program|
|M19AS00016||BOEM FY 2019 Louisiana Coastal Marine Institute|
|F19AS00208||Ecological Modeling and Monitoring to Inform Avian Conservation in the Intermountain West - Phase II|
|M19AS00014||Environmental Studies Program 2019|
|BOR MP 19 N013||Engineering and Design for the Mendota Pool Fish Screen and Control Structure|
|EPA G2019 STAR C1||Chemical Mechanisms to Address New Challenges in Air Quality Modeling|
|EPA G2019 STAR C2||Early Career: Chemical Mechanisms to Address New Challenges in Air Quality Modeling|
|BOR LC 19 N008||Notice of Intent to Award to Hopi Telecommunications Inc|
|SFOP0005859||Filling Gaps in Air Quality Data|
|SFOP0005860||Gauging Economic Impact of Air Pollution in Asia|
|SFOP0005869||Papua New Guinea ASGM Mercury reduction|
|EPA R1 SNEP 2019||Assistance Network for the Southeast New England Program (“SNEP”)|
|M19AS00018||BOEM FY 19 Renewable Energy Program|
|SFOP0005896||International Shared Waters Cooperation|
|EPA R5 GL2019 RRM||Riparian Restoration to Reduce Runoff to the Maumee River|
|EPA R5 GL2019 GIU||Green Infrastructure to Reduce Stormwater Runoff|
|EPA R5 GL2019 MMF||Manure Management to Reduce Nutrient Runoff from Farms|
|EPA R5 GL2019 ANM||Accelerating Adoption of Nutrient Management through Farmer-led Outreach and Education|
|EPA R5 GL2019 WQT||Water Quality Trading and other Market-based Approaches for Nutrient Reduction|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "F19AS00196", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: