Apply for DHS 22 MT 045 09 01
- The Department of Homeland Security, Department of Homeland Security - FEMA in the disaster prevention and relief, natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Fiscal Year (FY) 2022 Cooperating Technical Partners (CTP) Program - Region 9" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 97.045.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 09, 2022.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 21, 2022.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $3,300,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 15 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Disaster Prevention and Relief, Natural Resources
Next opportunity: Belarus and Combating Impunity
Previous opportunity: BJA FY 22 Invited to Apply — Administrative Funding Adjustments to BJA Previously Funded Awards 3
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for DHS 22 MT 045 09 01
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "DHS 22 MT 045 09 01", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.