Apply for W81XWH 20 LCRP IITRA
- The Department of Defense, Dept. of the Army -- USAMRAA in the science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "DoD Lung Cancer, Investigator-Initiated Translational Research Award" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 12.420.
- This funding opportunity was created on Mar 12, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 29, 2020.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 3 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: MBDA Business Center Program - Nevada
Previous opportunity: Specialty Crop Block Grant Program – Farm Bill
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for W81XWH 20 LCRP IITRA
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (W81XWH 20 LCRP IITRA) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|W9126G 20 2 SOI 2984||BAT SURVEYS U.S. ARMY GARRRISON FORT CARSON, CO|
|USGS 20 FA 0097||Notice of Intent|
|693JF720R000015||Maritime Energy Efficiency Pilot/Demonstration Project|
|FA8650 19 S 5010 CALL 006||Defense Production Act Title III Expansion of Domestic Production Capability and Capacity; Call 006 ANSSQ Sonobuoys Production Capability Project|
|20 557||Spectrum Innovation Initiative: National Center for Wireless Spectrum Research|
|G20AS00034||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Hawaii-Pacific Islands CESU|
|W81XWH 20 MBRP CTRA||DoD Military Burn, Clinical Translation Research Award|
|W81XWH 20 PRORP CTRA||DoD Peer Reviewed Orthopaedic, Clinical Translational Research Award|
|W81XWH 20 PRORP ARA||DoD Peer Reviewed Orthopaedic, Applied Research Award|
|W81XWH 20 PRORP CTA||DoD Peer Reviewed Orthopaedic, Clinical Trial Award|
|DE FOA 0002223||Scientific Discovery through Advanced Computing (SciDAC) Institutes|
|HHS 2020 ACL CIP ATTF 0426||Assistive Technology Alternative Financing Program|
|W81XWH 20 TBDRP CDA||DoD Tick-Borne Disease, Career Development Award|
|W81XWH 20 TBDRP IDA||DoD Tick-Borne Disease, Idea Development Award|
|W81XWH 20 PCRP PRA||DoD Prostate Cancer, Physician Research Award|
|W81XWH 20 PCRP EIRA||DoD Prostate Cancer, Early Investigator Research Award|
|HHS 2020 ACL NIDILRR DPCP 0394||Disability and Rehabilitation Research Projects (DRRP) Program: Technology for Expressive Communication|
|G20AS00043||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Rocky Mountain CESU|
|W81XWH 20 SCIRP TRA||DoD Spinal Cord Injury, Translational Research Award|
|W81XWH 20 SCIRP IIRA||DoD Spinal Cord Injury, Investigator- Initiated Research Award|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "W81XWH 20 LCRP IITRA", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.