Apply for NOI ILAB 17 04
- The Department of Labor, Bureau of International Labor Affairs in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Combatting Forced Labor and Human Trafficking on Fishing Vessels in the Asia-Pacific Region" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 17.401.
- This funding opportunity was created on Aug 04, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Sep 30, 2017 NOTE This is a Notice of Intent. An announcement is not related to this notice. We are not accepting applications at this time..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $5,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 7 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: Groundwork Elizabeth Capacity Building and Program Development
Previous opportunity: Notice of Intent
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for NOI ILAB 17 04
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (NOI ILAB 17 04) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|NOI ILAB 17 06||Tools for Reducing the Risks of Child Labor and Unacceptable Conditions of Work in Women’s Economic Empowerment Initiatives|
|USGS 17 FAC 0382||Comparative Studies of the Surfaces of Several Small Bodies in the Solar System|
|NPS 17 NERO 0123||Lamprey Wild and Scenic River Assistance|
|SBR25017GR0017||Press Freedom and Innovation in Journalism|
|USGS 17 FAC 0274||Improve Alaska Hydrgraphy|
|17PA02||Networking and Professional Development of State and Large Urban System Healthcare Administrators|
|P17AS00615||Student Experience in National Trails Interdisciplinary Course Development|
|NPS 17 NERO 0125||New Jersey Pinelands Long-Term Environmental Monitoring Program|
|DOS BAGHDAD PD 2017 004||Media Training for Journalists in the Iraqi Kurdistan Region|
|NPS 17 NERO 0120||Administrative History of Hampton National Historic Site|
|P17AS00627||Plaster Treatment Planning at Tonto Montezuma Castle National Monuments|
|USGS 17 FAC 0275||Cook Inlet Watershed Hydrography|
|NPS 17 NERO 0128||Heritage Development Partnership|
|NPS 17 NERO 0130||Inventory and Monitor Endangered Archeological Sites at Great Island and Great Beach Hill, Cape Cod National Seashore, Wellfleet, Massachusetts|
|P17AS00631||SAFR Municipal Pier Documentation|
|NOI ILAB 17 07||Addressing Child Labor and Forced Labor in Coffee Supply Chains|
|NOI ILAB 17 10||Building the Capacity of Civil Society to Combat Child Labor and Forced Labor and Improve Working Conditions|
|AL 17 001||Language and Culture Education for Underprivileged/ Marginalized Groups|
|USGS 17 FAC 0399||NOTICE OF INTENT - Integrating Novel DNA Sampling and Detection Technologies at USGS Streamgaging Stations: Naegleria fowleri as Proof of Concept - Feb 2017|
|AL 17 002||Study of Media Professionals|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "NOI ILAB 17 04", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.