Access to Historical Records: Major Initiatives (Preliminary) (PRELIM 201901)
- The National Archives and Records Administration in the humanities (see cultural affairs in cfda) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Access to Historical Records: Major Initiatives (Preliminary)" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 89.003.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 18, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jan 17, 2019.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $350,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 5 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Humanities (see Cultural Affairs in CFDA)
Next opportunity: Center of Excellence for Eating Disorders
Previous opportunity: PPHF -Building Public Health Infrastructure in Tribal Communities to Accelerate Disease Prevention and Health Promotion in Indian Country
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (PRELIM 201901) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|P18AS00467||Conduct Archeological Survey of Savonoski River to Hallo Bay|
|NPS 18 NERO 0195||Billings Archives Partnership for Conservation History and Public E|
|BOR UC 18 N016||Central Socorro Bosque Restoration Project|
|PAS UKRAINE 2019 005||U.S. Ambassadors Fund for Cultural Preservation (AFCP) Small Grant- 2019, Ukraine|
|PAS UKRAINE 2019 006||U.S. Ambassadors Fund for Cultural Preservation (AFCP) Large Grant - 2019, Ukraine|
|EDITING 201902||Institutes for Historical Editing|
|COLLABORATIVES 201904||Archives Collaboratives|
|STATE 201906||State Board|
|EDITIONS 201906||Publishing Historical Records in Documentary Editions|
|EDITIONS 201910||Publishing Historical Records in Documentary Editions|
|DOSRUS19GR001||U.S. Embassy Moscow Public Affairs Section FY 2019 Annual Program Statement (APS) Large Grants|
|BER NOFO FY19 001||FY 19 USA For You|
|20190612 MD||Digital Projects for the Public|
|20190712 AD||Humanities Initiatives at Tribal Colleges and Universities|
|20190712 AB||Humanities Initiatives at Historically Black Colleges and Universities|
|20190712 AE||Humanities Initiatives at Community Colleges|
|DOSRUS 19 CA 008||FY 2019 Russian-American History|
|DOSRUS 19 CA 009||FY 2019 Young Astronauts Program|
|P19AS00147||Special Resource Studies Administrative History Reconnaissance|
|MAJOR 202007||Access to Historical Records: Major Initiatives program|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "PRELIM 201901", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: